We’ve been partnering with flatbed trucking companies & owner-operators since 1986! Stevens West Inc. values the relationships we’ve built with our flatbed and step-deck partner carriers. We want your experience with us to be positive and convenient. Whether you’re doing heavy equipment shipping, or specialize in full or partial load flatbed shipping around the US, or trucking to Mexico, we appreciate all you do. Our business brokers flatbed freight throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Whether you are a new driver or an experienced company, we are interested in working with you!
Find out what freight we have now or post your truck availability by taking a moment to register for on-line flatbed and step-deck shipping services by clicking here. We are interested in speaking to you about heavy equipment transport, trucking to Mexico, and a wide array of other shipping services. Also, if you’d like to receive a regular e-mail update of the freight we have available to haul, please complete the Nightly Freight List Signup. We look forward to building a business relationship!
Advantages Of Working With Us
- Prompt payment settlements.
- Payment for stops, detention and tarping.
- Drivers are treated professionally with courtesy & respect.
- We manage load details & driver requirements to avoid frustrating delays.
- Truckload, LTL & Heavy Haul Freight for Flatbeds & Drop Decks.
- National, regional and local (Chicago and Denver) traffic lanes.
- Multiple truck machinery moving projects.
- Most of our shipments are directly dispatched to the driver for efficiency.
- We recognize and reward consistently good service & honest communication.
- Recognized as a Best Broker by the National Association of Small Trucking Companies.
Contact us, or call our Truck Dispatch toll-free number at 1-877-416-FLAT (3528).
Find out what freight we have now or let us know where your trucks are looking for freight. You can always register here with us online.
Primary Shipping Traffic Lanes
These listed location should only be considered a partial list of where we ship from and to. Give us a call today and let us know what locations you’d like to work with!
Regularly shipping flatbed truck freight in the US between:
|Colorado||Michigan||New Jersey||South Carolina||Wisconsin|
Regularly shipping flatbed truck freight in Canada between:
Regularly shipping flatbed and van loads to and from most Mexican destinations, including:
|Guanjato||Jalisco||Puebla||San Luis Potosi||Veracruz|